The BenchSmart tool is designed by the consulting firm Quantum America S.A.. Quantum is an international consulting firm specialized in the area of Public Services, with a strong presence in the Latin American market and expanding to the rest of the world.
In the modern world, public services are considered indispensable for human development. The best known are electricity, potable water and sanitation, and natural gas. However, there are currently other services that are also considered basic needs, such as transportation and communications.
Public services influence people’s well-being. Access to quality services at affordable prices is key to fighting poverty and improving the quality of life. Public services ease the education and development of people.
At Quantum we know the importance of public services in people’s lives. Having a quality and accessible service is essential for modern life.
We believe that expansion and access to public services contribute to build a better future. We want to be an active part of its development and we are convinced of the benefits that universal access to services brings. That is why we work with passion to achieve it.
“Being a global company of excellence in highly specialized multidisciplinary professional services.”
“Generate value solutions for Companies and Institutions linked to Public Services, in a global scope.”
• Ethical attitude, in any field of action
• Customer-oriented attitude
• Commitment to confidentiality, quality and improvement of our services
• Commitment to Research and Development
• Responsibility for the common good and the social contribution of our activities
• Zeal for the dignity, prestige and professional capacity of each one of the members of our company
• Creation of Value for the Society, our Clients, our Company and Ourselves
Jobs done in:
Gracias a nuestra presencia global, servimos a clientes en más de 15 países garantizando la máxima eficiencia y competitividad
- Costa Rica
- United States
- El Salvador
- Salomon Islands
- Dominican Rep.